How can I change my name on my property?

To change your name on the tax assessment roll, you must do the following:

File a quitclaim deed on your property from your old name to your new name and file it with the Jefferson County Clerk’s Office. There is a $17.00 fee to file this document.

How can I obtain a map of my property?

Property owners can print out a map of their property at the PVA office, or at any Louisville Free Public Library branch, at no charge. Maps of any other property can be printed in our office for a small fee.