PVA collects the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages Users access or visit, and information volunteered by the User (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When User registers for PVA they are asked for information such as User’s name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card information.
- PVA uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to User’s browser from a web site’s computers and stored on User’s computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the PVA service.
PVA uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide some of the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the PVA Site.
PVA may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when User actions violate the Terms of Service.
Notification of Changes