How can I fix incorrect information about my property?

If the PVA has information about your property that is inaccurate, you can call our office at (502) 574-6380 to ensure it is corrected. Also, you may receive an assessment notice in the mail if your property’s assessment has changed. You can mail the return section back to the PVA to inform us about any inconsistencies that may appear.