I do not agree with the value of my vehicle, how can I get it lowered?

The PVA may be able to lower the value of your vehicle if you have excessive mileage or excessive damage. If you have assessment questions regarding your motor vehicle assessment, please contact the Motor Vehicle Department at (502) 574-6450.