I have either sold a vehicle or moved out of state. What should I do now?

You can remove your vehicle from the tax roll by supplying the PVA with a a copy of a bill of sale or a copy of the front & back of the KY title indicating you transferred the vehicle. Please note, if you have moved out of state, you may provide the PVA with a copy of your new title, or a copy of your registration.