Residential Property Change of Address Form

Download a Change of Address form for Residential Property.

You can download and complete this form on your computer.

Need to change a Commercial Mailing Address? View our Commercial Change of Address page.

Owners of residential properties, condominiums, farms, and exempt properties can call the Jefferson County PVA office at (502) 574-6380 ext.4201 to request an address change. Property owners can also mail or fax the form to:

Jefferson County PVA
Attn: Residential Address Change
815 W. Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY  40202-2654

Or email a completed and signed form to or