How do I change the misspelled name on my tax bill?

If your name is misspelled on the PVA tax assessment roll, it can be corrected if you signed the original property deed with your name spelled correctly. You do not need to file any further documents if the signature is correct on the property deed. If you have any other questions, please email or call (502) 574-6380. To change the name on your property, see the FAQ “How can I change my name on my property?”