The Jefferson County PVA Online Search Service provides information for its commercial and residential properties right at your finger tips. The available property data is updated on a weekly basis with the most current information.
Limited property information is provided for free to all non-subscribers through the Address and Parcel searches. This includes the owner, parcel ID, assessed value, acreage and neighborhood. For access to more detailed property searches (the Owner, Legal and Sales Search) and information, short-term and recurring subscriptions are available for purchase.
Subscribers will gain access to:
- Mailing Address
- Land value
- Improvements value
- Detailed assessment history
- Sales history along with deed book/page information
- Property class and other district information
- Photos and sketch images
- Property tax information
- LOJIC sales map
- Additional details (year built, square footage, building type, etc.)
Though there is no limit to how many searches you can perform with an active subscription, there may be a limit of how many sessions are available at a time; continue to Available Subscriptions for more details.
If you’ve had an account in the past, you can login at any time to add a new subscription. If you’re new to this system, create an account to get started with one of the subscriptions below. Or, if you have other questions about the service or PVA in general, you may find them in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Non-recurring Passes: Passes are non-recurring subscriptions that allow for one active session at a time – only one computer or device can be logged into the account on the system. These are best used if you only need access to the service for a limited amount of time. Passes will activate once the payment has finished processing to give you full access to the detailed information, and when the pass expires it will cancel itself out. You can purchase a pass at anytime by logging into your account and selecting “Upgrade Account” from the Account drop-down menu.
- Day Pass – purchased for $10 and is used to gain access for 24 hours at a time. If you purchase and activate a pass at noon today, you’ll have until noon tomorrow before it cancels out.
- Month Pass – purchased for $35 and is used to gain access for 30 days at a time. If you purchase and activate a pass at noon today, you have until noon on the 30th day before it cancels itself out.
- Recurring Subscriptions: Recurring subscriptions are billed in advance, based on the selected billing cycle, until cancelled out. The auto-pay feature is set by default to give you continuous access to the service without having to worry about the billing. You can select from a 1- or 5-user subscription – meaning that many computers and/or devices can be logged into the account at a time – and pick from a monthly or yearly billing cycle. Subscriptions can be upgraded, downgraded or canceled* at any time.
- 1-User – allows 1 computer or device to be logged into the account at a time. Billing is $30 per month or $325 for the whole year, starting from the date of purchase.
- 5-User – allows up to 5 computers and/or devices to log into the account at any given time to use the service. Billing is $100 per month or $1100 for the whole year, starting from the date of purchase.
- 10-User – allows up to 10 computers and/or devices to log into the account at a time to use the service. Billing is $150 per month or $1650 for the whole year, starting from the date of purchase. If you don’t already have an account, but would like to purchase a 10-user subscription, please contact Support.
If you have any specific questions, comments, or suggestions concerning the PVA or property information, please contact the PVA Office. For general website and account questions or troubleshooting, please contact Support.
*Canceling the service before the end of a current paid up month will take effect immediately and unused time will not be refunded. For more details, please read the Subscription Terms of Service. Subscription fees go toward maintaining the website and to update the service continually. The service is available for use free of charge from public locations such as the PVA office and Louisville Metro Free public libraries. You can purchase more detailed reporting and information through the PVA office, such as ownership record, satellite city billing, a zip code report and more.